- Awesome Dropwizard: Useful resources for creating apps with Dropwizard.
- Nashorn extensions: Nashorn implements number of syntactic and API extension
- Awesome Java: A curated list of awesome Java frameworks, libraries and software.
- Reflections: Java runtime metadata analysis
- JSON-P: Java API for JSON Processing
- RabbitMQ Java Client Library: The RabbitMQ Java client library allows Java code to interface with RabbitMQ.
- UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java: The UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java is a fast, powerful, user-friendly, and completely free Java library for communicating with LDAP directory servers.
- fluent-http: This is the simplest fastest full fledged web server we could come up with.
- OkHttp: OkHttp is an HTTP client that’s efficient by default.
- zjsonpatch: This is an implementation of RFC 6902 JSON Patch written in Java.
- semver4j: Semantic versioning for Java apps.
- mockito: Tasty mocking framework for unit tests in Java
- AssertJ: Fluent assertions for Java
- OpenTable Embedded PostgreSQL Component: Allows embedding PostgreSQL into Java application code with no external dependencies.
- WireMock: A tool for mocking HTTP services
- Planet Python: Planet Python, nur Titel.
- I don't understand Python's Asyncio: Article about Python's Asyncio.
- Python Packages and You: How to structure a Python project.
- Python 3 Module of the Week: PyMOTW-3 is a series of articles written by Doug Hellmann to demonstrate how to use the modules of the Python 3 standard library.
- Loop Like A Native: How to loop in Python, Talk by Ned Batchelder
- Awesome Python: A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
- Arrow: better dates and times for Python: Arrow is a Python library that offers a sensible, human-friendly approach to creating, manipulating, formatting and converting dates, times, and timestamps. It implements and updates the datetime type, plugging gaps in functionality, and provides an intelligent module API that supports many common creation scenarios. Simply put, it helps you work with dates and times with fewer imports and a lot less code.
- UGT: UGT (abbr.): Universal Greeting Time.
- ☐ ☑ ™ ✅ ❌